11 April 2016

"lepakz" gang goes out to lepak some more

(p.s just a heads up, my domain expires soon and i don't intend to renew it just yet. in case you're wondering, this blog's url is y0ungblood.blogspot.com - same as my instagram username. now on to our regular broadcast.)

 

no idea why the picture quality sucks but i'm just praying i get into a uni so that i can work on the technical aspects......my anxiety is through the roof and i don't go a single day without panicking. also i decided against the uss job and rejected it because i don't think that stress is going to help me out. hoping me and kash can find an opening in uniqlo. 

catch you later.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! just hoping that they email me soon before i lose it :-/

      Delete
  2. I love it both styles!
    great pics great coordinates
    lovely blog
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

be nice pls.

i have a new blog thing!

it's actually a portfolio, but the blogging platform makes photo uploading so easy & the quality doesn't get compromised :'...